6/21/2011

Weedwhackers

I got my temps yesterday!

after class I (rather crabbily) went with my mom. My crankiness was relieved when we stopped at Subway and I got my favorite thing: foot long Italian non-toasted sub with turkey, provolone cheese, pickles, lettuce, green peppers and a touch of mayo. I also got a Sprite. 

After that we went to the DMV, where I went in, got my picture taken (which oddly enough just turned out okay) and got my learning licence. The lady who served us was CREEPY. She had a loose, big dirty pored face with these red things around her mouth, and a big man-nose, and huge thick glasses. To top it all off she had her long, witchy, wiry grey hair up in a half-ponytail up on the top of her head.

Ew.

So this morning my mom, eager as she is to take me out, drove me to a cemetery so I could get some practice. 
Eventually I did pretty great for a beginner. 
I didn't know that the signals were on the same rod and I hit the wipers once trying to put on the right signal xD
I had to go up on the curb to get around some weird guy with a weedwhacker as well. 

Speaking of that, I was watching Third Rock From The Sun last night, and it was one of the FUNNIEST episodes EVER. Harry was trying to scare Tommy and Alissa, and he was outside their house in black with a stocking over his head, dancing with a weedwhacker HAHAHAHAHA it was SO funny!

Anyways, I'm too crabby right now to write much, hopefully later I'll be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment