6/14/2011

Can Silly Putty be bleached?

I'd personally love to know if bleaching silly putty would work. I want to use it for halloween cosmetic purposes (I always plan ahead - we're zombies this year).

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. I go way overboard in my room with the decorations. Last year I found a particularly scary yet tasteful branch, still holding onto a bunch of black, crisp leaves. It was haunting. I put orange, green, and purple lights on it and finished it off by tying ghosts made of tissues on it. It was beautiful. i did more; I'm no Martha Stewart here but I LOVE decorating.

I'm 16 but I'm not giving up the trick or treat yet. I eat all the candy I get (unless I know my braces can't take it) and I love being out there at night in a weird costume. Get to know me and you know that I love everything about costumes.
This year my friends and I, and my sister, are all going as zombies. Being an acne-prone teenager who loves costumes has given me some makeup skill with this. I can't wait to black out around their eyes and use the silly putty to make weird ridges and stuff. I just need some fake fingernails as exposed teeth and cornstarch for the fake blood to have it all.

Some people might have scary costumes but the way we act in ours totally brings together our personalities. By acting out of control (in a controlled way, if you can understand me) we spooked lots of people last year.
Either that or we had a horrible candy high (which might have been the case of my sister who suffered her candy overdose over the toilet all the next day). But besides the Fourth of July were we sit on the road all day and set of tiny fireworks, halloween is totally my favorite.
-clears throat after speech, curtsies-

Jellyfish will be right back in a new, normal post.

No comments:

Post a Comment