6/12/2011

Ready to Rumble

Okay, so I re-did the banner, the fonts, the colors, the pictures and i also added lots of my art to the sidebar ^D^ this is OFFICIALLY the beginning of my blog *throws confetti*!

So to fill in this blankness that remains in my post, I'm going to post all my peeves.
I can't stand the word craft kit, pop music and most rap music, 11 and 12 year olds pretending their totally 'in' or 'popular' or 'teenaged', really cheap commercials, commercials that show exaggerated bad things in black and white, lame straight short ponytails with headbands, sickness, hamsters and guinea pigs and mice, and when things that are perfectly fine already like some of my favorite sites or shows are changed drastically.

But enough of that, I'm going to wrap it up with things I fall for exceptionally.
I love jellyfish (of course), dinosaurs, siamese cats, converse, corvettes, old pokemon, decorating, soda, eyes, drawing, music, rides, subtle yet adorable acts of love (both romantic or otherwise), seeing friends, warm nighttime walks, balloons, rock and metal music, big comforters, weird people, long funky necklaces, horror movies, swings, trees with big canopies, iPods, and road trips.

And now I'm going outside. To swing under trees with my iPod listening to metal.

Jellyfish, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment