6/13/2011

Slush Puppies

I have no idea what this title is. I couldn't think of one D:
I AM wearing an awesome outfit today, I love it. it's a low, blue Slush Puppie tank with a darker blue tank under it and my favorite necklace and knee converse.

Today was my first day of Driver's ed. I had so much paperwork to fill out :S I am scared...because I think I screwed something up. That stupid carbon paper...it shows everything on the other side...and I sort of wrote something on top of it. Oops. If I got it wrong hopefully I ca re-try it. After the paperwork, it was pretty great. We watched a video on all sorts of situations that might come up. The scariest one was of protecting small children in cars, and they showed what would happen on (quite realistic) mannequin versions. I could've cried! The tapes were cool though, but I was surrounded by chittering little annoying teenaged girls who wouldn't be quiet. The oddest thing was across the room was my old tae kwo do master's son. xD But the whole thing was pretty good. I was able to answer all but one of the questions the TV gave out (in my mind) correctly. I hope this driving thing turns out to be okay. I hope I can drive by the end of these three weeks and have a real driver's license to prove it. I can think of so many places to go *D*

I have not been up on my art. I only have the capacity to draw one eye and then I'm done. I have many disappointed 'fans'.
I'm sorta bummed about stuff. I can't exactly post them but I know them in my mind...and I reeeeally wish I could.

This Retro Neopets site I love gets even better and better. I won several map 9 pieces (the rarest pieces of all) and random people gave me many beautiful paint brushes. My favorite pets of mine are Wendy, like the mother from the shiningKorn, a creepy pet to show my favorite band, and Laffy Taffy, one of the best candies.
It's so fun to play that. I don't really want to go back to the other site at all xD

Well, I'm going to play that now.

Jellyfish, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment