6/14/2011

Korn

Korn is my top favorite band.
I don't recommend just going on YouTube or whatever and trying to listen to them.
Korn is the most unpredictable metal band there is. Each song is different (sometimes majorly depending which album) and equally weird. Plus the fact I'm not too sure about lots of their songs...but I just know they're very catchy C:
I love them. I finally found MY kind of music.

Meanwhile, I have officially analyzed each Driver's Ed classmate of mine.
There are the two or three mature girls who take everything seriously, like me, though they are quiet.
There are the five or six giggly girls you just know come all from the same public school. They all wear the same thing; those loose pants or shorts with the wording on their butts and the volleyball tees, and the ponytails with the headbands.
There are two HUGE men-boys who barely fit in their seats with the underwear showing.
There's the kid who texts under his desk nonstop.
and then there's me.
Makes me wonder who really is going to pass.

I'm upset that I won't get my real licence until DECEMBER ;o; But I'll get my temps this weekend. I can drive with a parent and immediate family members. That's good.
The whole thing is dizzyingly complicated.

But tonight is piano lessons and I'm totally unprepared even though I haven't gone for ages.

Jellyfish, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment