6/12/2011

Jellyfishing

Well, now isn't this nice. My first post ever. I'm Rhiannon but on here, I prefer Jellyfish. It's much simpler. I love jellyfish, the downtown Racine is filled with shops that contain jellyfish decorations and beautiful jellyfish lamps. i have a few plush jellyfish hanging from my fan in my room - one red one from D.C. and one blue one from Hawaii. I plan on getting more of course. Ach. I've already rambled. You'll see a lot of that if you feel like reading my posts. Also, I'll probably tend to use smileys a lot, especially :D, =D, xD, x_x, @_@, :/, ^^, *_*, C:, :K, and probably a few more here and there. Bear with me, I'm a woman of expression. My shift key is rebellious so if you see uncapped 'i's here or there, it's not laziness or this so called 'chat speak'.

So, first I must say that this is the FIRST nice day for several days. Our family seemingly controls the weather because every time we get a chance to enjoy it, it spontaneously turns rainy and 40 degrees. Go figure. I enjoyed music on the swings for the last 2 hours, my favorite pastime. I mostly listened to Korn but some Stone Temple Pilots, Drowning Pool, Black Label Society, and the Offspring as well. it's crazy how time flies after you listen to like, twenty songs x_x All I have to say on the weather is that I don't think ANYONE in Wisconsin could believe in Global Warming ever again xD

Another thing I'm most excited to report is that I found this wonderful site. I'm a neopets junkie (and you must not make fun of me for I'm one of several hundred thousand other teenagers on the site as it's aimed towards older people) and the new neopets is really dragging me down. I found this place called RetroNeo (can't sign up anymore, registration's closed) and it's the OLD neopets site, fan made. It's delightful. All the neopets are unconverted and everything is cheap, and people are all nice.

I think I'm going to continue this rant/excited exclamation on my not-too-extraordinary life. This is more of a personal recount of stuff since I highly doubt anyone will see this (as I've hidden it from most of the web).


I love to draw. Truth is I hate being put upon and I have art requests. Thank you, building art fanbase. I jut can't seem to get them right. I can only do stuff if I don't exactly plan them.

I also love to play piano, I will post videos one of these days.


actually, I'm all talked out D:

This is Jellyfish, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment