6/18/2011

Heavy Metal Moment

Irk.
Tomorrow is our usual chore day...but my parents have this whole idea of 'complete house clean up' with the intent of 'getting the house back in shape' even though we clean every day.
So now we each have a million things to do though my parents assume this total idea that we do absolutely nothing every day.
Really, if they hid a camera on each of us, their eyes may be opened.

Know what I need? I need them to stop screaming and to hear Jonathan Davis scream at me in my iPod instead.
That's a load better.

Now that I got hooked on the topic of music, i was listening to Pandora radio on my Korn channel the other day. I heard this AWESOME song. It was some sort of tribute to a dead singer of a band named Snot. It was that band, Jonathan Davis, some people from Slipknot, and many other people. Awesome tribute album.
Guess what? It's not on iTunes.
Just my luck. So I looked on eBay and found out it was insanely cheap for an album. One dollar with 2.89 shipping. I'm really happy about it! Only one problem that still irks me...they sold a clean version AND the real one. Knowing Pandora radio and YouTube you can assume that the clean version...usually never gets played. Though I searched relentlessly for a sample of the clean one but found nothing. It was a big decision but I didn't want to have holes in the songs (I wasn't sure if they would just pick anything wrong out or mold it into another word) so I just got the regular. Hopefully the 'mature content label' won't stir questions with my mom. I'm sad to say that I hear that kind of stuff regularly. It's not like I swear myself. I'm sadder to say that I hear those outside to the music world a lot as well, and I don't get out with friends as much as I should :P --hints--

Well anyways besides being dead through Driver's Ed after learning what all the signs are for the third time, I'm making good progress in it all. I have the forms to get my temps. So when my mom will finally get the time to just drive there, I can get them. She's motivated because I told her that another girl already got them and drove to the place with her mom already. I won't get them until Monday though, but I'm still very cheerful about it :D

And to leave you all with a slightly unsettled feeling in your stomachs...this awful pressure destroying my toe (it was a simple toe infections - I wear Converse as soon as I wake up until I go to bed) is starting to leave as it got so bad that when I pressed on it last night, it leaked :D how wonderfully ladylike. at least when it's all finished I can finally cut the dang thing and paint my nails. My toenails aren't my prettiest feature xD

It's not like people even read this.
I totally blocked this place from penetrating eyes.

Jellyfish, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment