6/12/2011

Swimming out into a new life

This is my summer vacation.

But I don't expect it to be relaxing. This year, I'm beginning to swim my jellyfish self into the real world.
I'm 16, which means I learn to drive, get a job, and train for the SATs as if I were training for the olympics.

I'm scared and totally freaked out in excitement; tomorrow I start my driver's ed.
I've had so many wonderful and so many horrible driving dreams. I've wanted to drive for SO long. And here I am! I'll be driving my dad's precious (old) cranberry Voyager ^_^ with the smell of Six Flags and the comfy seats, the simple interior, the mold smelling AC, the Shaggy window cling, everything about that car I love. I can't wait. I can totally see myself driving. but when I think of driving my siblings...horror starts to build. I'm too afraid of killing them all D: But I haven't begun driving yet. Perhaps it's different than I imagine.

As for work, I am unsure of what will happen at the moment.
But my plan is to save little bits of money for a road trip in a few years. It would be a GREAT thing to do with my friends *_*

But as of now, I can only wait for tomorrow.


I'll be back later, for sure.
Jellyfish - signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment