6/18/2011

Babysitting/Party

My parents go out every weekend for their /romantic/ date type thing.
So I'm stuck for may hours with a 8 year old obnoxious boy, a rather physical 12 year old girl, and a 2 year old baby boy who could run several cars on his energy.

My usual routine is to blast the rock music I wouldn't dare play around my parents (turning down my stereo all the way when something not-so-good is said) ad having the kids run in circles.
Geez. I move like a maniac myself. When my music plays I'm like a snake all over the kitchen xD
I made fishsticks and mashed potatoes with corn for them all. The little one didn't eat much as per usual (he loads up on juice in the middle of the day :[ and HE complains when we change him). We would've taken the easy way out ad just dumped applesauce into bowls but after pulling several soggy peels out of the bowl earlier (I unfortunately choked on one when i was eating instead of being lucky enough to just spot it)...but we just made corn. My other brother cracked joke after joke on how we were listening to Korn while eating corn :L

After I broke my back cleaning and unloading the dishwasher and loading it and washing pans, and scrubbing the stove and all the counters and the table and packing away the leftovers, I finally flopped down with the little guy.
Of course Obnoxious number eight broke out into a fight.
I'm sick of putting out details, as I just got through with explaining with my parents what happened.
But after a fight that forced me to close the windows, I managed to herd the children into their jammies and brush their teeth (minus my sister of course).

And my parents came home, thank the Lord.

So after all it was a pretty long, wholesome day.


A few other words I'd like to push upon you all (though if you're reading this you're most likely the only person here if even) would be that the other day, I tallied how many times my Driver's Ed teacher said out there. I counted 42 times during a 2 hour long lecture.
Wow. xD
Also, I just realized I have many seasons in my room. I have Christmas lights on my fan and shelves, and Easter lights on my mirror, and heart lights on my window on the side.
I just need some Halloween and patriotic stuff and I'm all set xD
Though, around Halloween I totally re-do everything besides the Christmas lights.
I have SO much Halloween stuff. ^^

And, more of a personal note, I have no ideas for my blank bulletin board :C so far anything I've done was to put my art on my walls and hand all my millions of necklaces from them, but the board stays empty.
If I felt more at ease with printing stuff out on the computer, I'd print some stuff out.
I need to Google some ideas.

Anyways, Ill be back one last time today with my rather freaky dream.
If you're nice you'll totally crawl through it and tell me what you think *intimidating puppy eyed stare*.

wahAhahaHAhahAHAHHHhAAAA.
That was my shift key. It was supposed to be all caps. remember that it hardly works, so if you see any 'i's instead of 'I's, that's it's fault, not chatspeak @_@

BE RIGHT BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment