9/28/2011

Pictures are Awesome. New Policy...

I have decided pictures are awesome.

So, in each post, I shall now post an unrelated photo from the massive, horribly unorganized sea of files that is my computer. It's really now my fault though. There are documents from four different computers on here. I have four my documents, four downloads, extra files flying all over the place, you get the idea.

It's awesome though.

And since it's close to your bedtime, how about a soothing photo so you can have nice dreams.


Ok. That might have been a little mean.

Here's a better one.

It's an adorable freaking angel of a whale. 

GOODNIGHT. 

2 comments:

  1. Hate the clown. *Insert screaming here*

    The dolphin is sooooooo cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clown is a slipknot member that pukes onstage.


    AND THE WHALE IS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete