9/23/2011

I Am Hated

I truly am.

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME?
Why do they block me, why do they complain about me?

Jeez. I want to tell them something horrible and inappropriate.

They need to get their asses kicked up the street and back down it.

But they won't.

Karma needs to catch up in the life race already.

I wish my friends weren't all gone all Friday night because I need to talk to them.
Screw everything that hates me.

Listen to Surfacing by Slipknot so I don't have to say it myself.

Bye.
I have lots to say about vacation but my night is therefore RUINED completely by unchristian idiots and I can't concentrate.
Besides that I lost my Bacon necklace, my favorite one of all, all because of my misbehaving siblings at the Wilderness resort.

I'm freaking done now.
I can't believe that I need MORE metal after listening to it for 4 hours straight. And I only have 200 something songs. And I didn't listen to ALL of them.

I hate people.

I AM HATED.
YOU ARE HATED.
WE ARE HATED.
I AM HATED!

No jellyfish for you at the end of this post. Why do I have to care about people anymore?
Why do I run after idiots?

I better concentrate on the better people (you're probably the only one reading this anyways) I know.
I'm just too angry to respond to their messages kindly right now.

clownstomatoesgorrilasscrewlifeitsucksGOODNIGHT

3 comments:

  1. Rhiannon, I'm really sorry you're feeling so angry. I can definatly relate to the feeling that nobody likes me. I still get it all the time. Just so you know, I think you're an amazing friend. I love spending time with you and you can always make me laugh.

    I'm sorry people have been making unkind comments, but you aren't hated. I could try and change your outlook on this, but that most likely wouldn't work. People are mean all the time. I know it's not right and that it hurts a lot. I would say to just pray for them and if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. (Not that I thought you would respond back rudely)

    You're important and I definatly do not hate you. If anything I care about you. I'll keep praying for you. If you want to talk about anything just email me. Feel better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much Megs L:

    I AM hated...they've TOLD me that they HATED me and it's really really sick.

    You're definitely right.
    I probably shouldn't have snapped at them but I was really sick and tired of them. I was totally being friendly and they purposely blocked me...how sick. D:

    Thanks so much though ^^ I'm a tad better today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. D:
    I am so sorry. I feel really bad for you.

    If things are still not going well please feel free to message me.

    I've been praying for you and hope to see you soon!

    I'm glad things are a little better though. :D

    ReplyDelete