9/15/2011

Fairy Godmother

Yes, my fairy godmother has come to rescue Cinderella and let her go to the dance...

After long dialogues passed around and around between my mother and me, she came to the conclusion that I'd never be able to rectify this idiotic situation if I weren't able to confront these people. Her terms and conditions which I have forcibly accepted tell that I would only be able to go if my friend Stacy were to, just because she is extremely similar to me. My conditions? I get to go to the dance in a prom dress.
My other friends, including Stacy, and I have plotted to party up the dance like it were our only prom. We're going to go in dresses, take awesome pictures, and dance away.

No challenge to large to be accepted. 
The only way I can make it work is if I somehow get Stacy, bring back at home (meet halfway with her mom, perhaps at the Basilica), get the dresses and other crap, and someone go to the other friend's house and dress there. We'd have to enter as a unit. If I get the little note of acceptance from my friend Stacy, than I shall bother my other friends with it.
Will it work? No idea.
Will I try with all my human might to make it work? Challenge accepted.
This will work. IT HAS TO.

I will wear my beautiful flowing blue prom dress.
Yes, there are two small rips at the feet. Yes, there's one unnoticeable dash of chocolate on it from the last prom. And yes, it's strapless, so I'll wear something underneath and just be a boss and tie it really tight.
Because I'm awesomely thin. I could say hawhaw to everyone who isn't just by wearing that dress.
If anything, I'll be smashing with my awesome friends and we'll be too awesome for those boys to handle.

Crap, I had to say boys. Boy, I really shouldn't. Crap.
Actually, I've been talking to more than less lately. They are very interesting...I just only made real friends with some this year. Hard to admit, as a whole, they make better friends. It's rare to find a nice girl to be friends with. Girls are brutal when they're mean. Boys are real easy to talk to, easy to get along with, have good senses of humor, usually like decent music.

Yet here I am, forever alone. Don't get why they don't like me that way. If i were in a real school I'd probably have had some weird boyfriend long before now. I'm almost 17 and haven't kissed anyone yet.

One of the small tiny faults with homeschooling - no romance. Never. Zilch. I haven't seen it at least.
I'm never the romantic person, but by gosh, if I get confused by some guy again I'll scream. I wish some people knew about this type of thing, because they know less than I do at the moment. Whatever.
Not that I have a particular favorite among my friends.
They're all cool. They're my buds.
Ends there.
Same with girls.

I'm just quite perplexed by them. Their minds are much different.
I just don't even try to care anymore. I'm just going to get myself to that dance.
No one will want to dance with me, and that's fine.
No guy will probably talk to me, and that's fine.
I don't even try. It's ok.

By the way, I'm still seething over those two kids and their completely uncalled for unchristian remarks about my level of maturity. Who do they think they are?! When they said "This is a highschool dance, you need to act like highschoolers" I should have said "This is a Christian dance, you need to act like Christians."
But I didn't.
Slipknot has it down though.

"I can't remember, I don't understand
Is it malice that makes you this way?
Carry it with you 'til someone forgives you
I laugh cause there's nothing to say
You can't begin to consider the
Palpable hate in the air when you're here
None of us wonder what weather you're under
You're making it perfectly clear! "

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bacon,
    I hope the dance has great things shakin'! (;

    I'm so glad you get to go! You're probably there at this EXACT second, FREAKYYYY! lol (;

    I hope you're having a GREAT time!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, besides the fact that my friends were there, there were hardly any people there.

    Actually, we got there at around 7 xD SO CLOSE.

    But we did have a great tie (besides the fact that I wasn't asked to dance at all)

    ReplyDelete