9/28/2011

Bacon, Candy, Sickness, Happiness, and Hoodies

Most of that is a good mix.

Just not the candy and sickness xD

I am not sure if i said anything before abotu this, but I have a beloved bacon necklace that I lost at the WI Dells.

Well, I ordered two of them and here they are ^^
I'm chipper that I have my babies back.

I also got a ton of Starburst.
My aching stomach hasn't gotten much health today.

But, most importantly is the extreme happiness I have received lately.
I'm not going farther into it. I won't even let you guess. But I am amazingly happy.
Besides the fact that I am ALWAYS grounded.
I try to be a good child, but I don't think it's working out.
but more on that later.
I'm never this happy normally *pokes old posts*

ALSO I have shopped extensively.

I got a GIR hoodie from hot Topic. It is adorable, and soft. I shall upload a picture because it's awesome.
I also got a skeleton hoodie, where the back, front, arms, and hood are covered in adequately realistic bones. When you zip it up, you can zip up the hood to make a skull.
Another picture I shall upload.
AND 2 striped tank tops, one grey & blue, one black & white, this super studded sparkly tank top thing, a black tank top (you never can have enough), and two pairs of needed, graciously accepted jeans.
And a pair of deliciously awesome boots. Another picture I shall upload.

^^ EEEEEK
I'm so very happy.

I also should get off this dang computer. I haven't done school all week o_o
Yes. i will post the pics and be done. COUNT ON IT.

And yes. I do realize I have a weird obsession with black and white cameras.



3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy you're doing better. Even happier that I know why. ;) Hahaha, anyways, love your new hoddies! I especially want the skull one!

    SEE YOU SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhiannon, you should post something on here.

    ReplyDelete