11/01/2011

Working working working working


Gosh. 

Why does everything have to suck?! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE NEXT YEAR?!
It's not fair. I'm supposed to be a junior. My parents think it's stupid that I'd want to stay home from college next year, maybe get a job or something. =_= I'm not ready. I'm barely a junior, really, maturity wise and I can't do it. I can't handle that now. I'm so exhausted. I feel helpless in this. I am broke, and expected to pay for this. My parents don't care how many loans I'll have to take out for this O_O the horrible, wracking interest I will have to pay......

I have SATs this Saturday and I'm totally unprepared. I have so much Physics to do...
I need to get away from the computer but I'm so stressed out about stuff. 
Every day I have to care about so many people. 
My parents don't even notice the good. They even bring up stuff from when I was 3, and the won't let it go and say how I've never changed. I feel that o matter what I do I can't be good enough for them, or good enough for the world, and that they'd rather have a different kid than me. A normal kid from a real school. 

It's not fair. 

This is a load of shit barnacles.

I'm finished. 

*goes to gorge self on halloween candy and do physics*

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rhiannon..... How I WISH I could help. But I am also obscenely busy :/ I pray for you, and I hope things are getting better! We should hang out again, you and me. We haven't done that in awhile... Hope to see you soon!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete