11/29/2011

Day Versus Night - 300 Pages

WHOOO!
Congratulate me!
This is a great milestone. My last milestone, 200 pages, is a whole 21,000 words less.
I put in so much important content for this.

It was 300 earlier, but I re-formatted the pages to fit a lot more content.

Two clicks and the pages looked better. But I cut them down a good 60 pages.
Then I fixed some paragraphs (you have to press enter twice to really start a new paragraph and I forgot to do it a lot) and that gained twenty pages.
And I wrote another forty yesterday.
I got it back to three hundred AND made the pages look better and hold more text.

Here you go.


Amazing, isn't it?

In a great celebration for this moment I created a new cover for the book. I will also be keeping the other one there, but this one I like better.


and it has the amazing 'Shady Lady' font I love.
To make covers, you have to resize the image right and then make it behind the text, align the text on it and color it and stuff, then save it as PDF and then snip it and save the image.

Ta-dah.

To make matters better, I will post a few pictures of inspiration (which are epically dark and stuff, just ignore the fact they are pretty creepy) that I got when i as writing the book AND a list of songs that have really pushed me to do it.


Songs that inspired me:


 Wiseblood, Man Or Ash, Long Whip, Perals Before Swine, Bottom Feeder, Deliverance, Seven Days, Senor Limpio, Shake Like You, Fuel, The Door, Albatross, Heaven's Not Overflowing, Clean My Wounds, Born Again For the Last Time, Take What You Want, and The Snake Has No Head by Corrosion of Conformity. Did My Time, Lies, Word up, Clown, Blind, Kidnap the Sandy Claws, Ball Tongue, Shoots and Ladders, Right Now, Here To Stay, Politics, Twisted Transistor, Coming Undone, Get Up, Make Believe, Take it Back by Korn. Battering Ram and Overlord by Black Label Society, Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi, Panama by Van Halen. Again, Heaven Besides You, Check My Brain, Angry Chair, Bleed the Freak, Get Born Again, Head Creeps, I Stay Away, Lesson Learned, No Excuses, Rooster, Them Bones, We Die Young, and Would? by Alice In Chains. Indestructible, Inside the Fire, Down with the Sickness, and Stricken by Disturbed PLUS a good dozen or two more, like some of the SlipKnot songs.


Pictures that inspired me (beware =_=):





Pretty awesome, huh?
If you drag those to the top of the browser, it'll open it full size in a new tab.

Here are my old milestones xD one is only 174 pages. 

40,000 words

35,000 words/170 pages


200 pages

8 chapters total/five completed chapters

As you can see, these milestones are hardly awesome in the light of my GREATEST ONE SO FAR :D

Just scroll back up to the top to see my awesome current three-hundred-page milestone!

REMEMBER you can drag any pictures to the top of your browser and see a nice big full view. 

As for me, I should do school, though I just realized a ton of mistakes in the beginning of my book concerning technicalities *mutters something about aunts and jobs and mirrors*

AND I HAVE HOMESTYLE BAKES IN THE OVER ALL FOR MYSELF FOR LUNCH OH MY GOSH. 

And I have work tonight. 

Whoop.

See you later :D :D :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I would LOVE to read it!

    I have to say, I like the first cover you had better though.

    The second one is still cool though!

    I hope work has been going well too!

    Miss you & I hope I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first cover I didn't like after a while because it's the same picture, twice.

    You wouldn't like it xD think of it as one of those violent pictures I drew. With the football team.
    Yeah.
    It's reeaaallllly dark.

    ReplyDelete