11/14/2011

A Grand New Job

Congratulate me :D

Okay. so after applying for Pick N Save, Kmart, Walgreens, McDonald's, Cousin's Subs, Burlington Coat Factory, Boston Store, and Target, I got a call from one of the places for an interview.

So I went in, had my interview (it was about a half-hour long) and came out hopeful.

Later that night, not more than a few hours later, I got another call.
A job offer.

I am more than excited to start working, and pull in a little cash. I really have been down on allowance :/ I could use some on the side to feed a not-too-intense-but-still-labelled-under obsession on Kiddles, seeing as all the richer collectors get their grubby hands in the works right as the auction time comes down and takes my Kiddles from me.
Money.
And I'll get to be with people all day. I love people.
I love you if you're reading this, too.
Love.

Unfortunately, it's only seasonal.
It means I'll give one hundred and ten percent to stay on board.
Hopefully after all we've been through in the end, I'll get to stay with the team. C:

I go in four days from now for a little orientation.

This is going to rock.

Unfortunately their dress code is a lot of black and I have a rather colorful wardrobe.
That's cool.
My parents are more than thrilled at the fact I get a job and they will take me out to get some clothes.
Black is slimming.
and, adorable. 
Especially on owls. 

SO, anyways, wish me luck going out into the world of people, retail, and germs.


Preparing for work. 
5...4...3...2...1



No comments:

Post a Comment