11/04/2011

SATs, Physics, and Injuries, oh my


TOO MUCH THINKING *explosion*
My head is at the mercy of everything else.

I was on the swings like I normally do, listening to music and stuff, when I heard BUMPBUMP and I was on the ground and my head had a stinging pain, and I had hit the fence really hard, and I looked to see the swing broken apart.
First thought, "MY HEADPHONES!" and I stopped the music and checked my headphones.

Then I felt the pain.
I stood up and walked to the house and I put my hand behind my head.
LOTS OF BLOOD. My hand was covered in blood.
We went to the ER.
I got 9 staples in my head.
Pleasant.

Now SATs are tomorrow /shiver/ HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE?!
I've been doing practice tests ;__; hopefully that will do some good.

WOWEE TWO WEEKS BEHIND IN PHYSICS

AND I HAVE A BOOK REPORT DUE NEXT WEEK.


heeellllpppppppppp

Also I need a job really badly.
I was only successfully able to apply to Target, Noodles and Co., and Boston Store.
More applications should go in later.

I have too much school now.
/gets off internet to do two Physics tests and lesson and more SAT training.

2 comments: