11/17/2011

Disclaimer: Abnormally Girly Geekiness in this post

We are not responsible for any injuries, especially from 16 year-old girls with bags of pretty shirts having drunken too many Pepsis running on the loose.


krafituh kituh. 
disinsectant fray.
blarb.
The freaking insanity.

I went to the mall ALL day yesterday, and got awesome black clothes. 
I'm geeking out about it /intense girly hype mode activate/ because they are SO cute *squeal*

I'll burnt the eyes out of my customers with my fashion. 
*cough*

Anyways, I'm pleased over getting a paper done and catching up in Prose and Poetry though I'm completely behind in Physics. 
FML. 

I also feel awful for spending too much on a Kiddle and one cord for my headphones D': hopefully my father won't bite me for it.

Anyways, I really only feel like talking about myself and listening to a strange miz of Guns and Roses and Nightmare Before Christmas cover songs, so I best leave you be to get some sleep.

I can't have bags under my eyes for my job orientation.

*girly squeal* I get to wear a cute outfit tomorrow with awesome huge star earrings!

*prances away*

4 comments:

  1. HAHA!! You like my sayings? XD

    You will conquer the world with your new adorable black clothes. >) They must be awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like?


    I LOVE your crazy sayings xD

    Yes, I shall.
    They won't see what's coming.

    /Ryan Higa time/ The FLASH.

    *cough*

    Anyways, yes, they are pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shall rule Boston Store with your amazing clothing and drunkenness on Pepsi XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. /Ryan Higa time/ THE FLASH. * caw*

    ReplyDelete