7/21/2011

What a Morning

Ah.
Cicadas screaming outside, the sun shining on cars, the sky a cloudless blue...
Mornings. Froot Loops, pancakes, blueberry everything, eyeliner, chocolate milk, quietness...

Love it all.

But this VERY brief post (I will try to post again later) is about my book.

GUESS WHAT? I reached 200 pages (last night, but I wrote another several). I also reached 40,000 words (last night, and I wrote another thousand).
I'm SO happy.
and now I only have two characters to handle at once. It's an odd sense of freedom.
I killed most of the characters, and sent many others home.
I totally successfully isolated two of my favorites. I have all the next chapter stuck in my head.
I know for sure there will be at least 13 chapters, as I know ten. There's two after the one I'm writing, and one I didn't put in the middle yet.
I really need to tie up loose ends in the middle of my book.
It's gotten so long 8D I'm so happy.
I used to worry about that. But now I have too much book in my head to fit. I'll probably have 500 pages when I'm done.
I need to put in the rest of camp, when the main character goes home, when she comes back, the war thing, fun before the road trip, the scene before they get caught by slayers, and the stuff that happens after what I'm writing all the way until they have kids o.o
Intense.
It will be the most epic prologue.

anyways, congratulate me, I've been working on it since I was twelve.

WHOOOOOOOOOO
Those are the most delicious statistics.
BYEBYENOW BWAAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment