7/29/2011

Death Growl

I'm an angry horse right now.

I feel like kicking stuff.
Breaking things.

Break stuff.
Bwahrgh. inside joke.


I'm so mad at a certain person.
No fingers pointed that middle one sure feels itchy though >:(


But I'm angry.
I was to go out, listen to something horrible like Clown by Korn, and throw bombs at things, buy a nice, shiny car and rip it apart with my bare hands.

Man, if I were a vampire they'd be in trouble.
Or a clown.
Which I will be once I go crazy.
They won't know what hit them.

You know, this always happens.
People just think I'm there for them, and they walk on me like hot blacktop.
Like heat-ridden tar. And they stop on me, and find pleasure in squishing me with their shoe, and twisting me around the treads of their prissy sneaker, and leaving a mark. And they keep doing it. And keep poking me, because it's not like I'll feel it.

sero;uhhwsipvbe039u w309h[gisdh

GWAAAAHHHH.

*seethe*

I am not physical.

Which is why I have already wished upon them a thousand hurts.
That people will treat them thousands on times worse.
What do other people have better than me?
Dangit.
I'm pretty, I'm talented, I'm smart, I'm myself.
I'm myself.
Myself.
I hate them all because they don't like myself.
Well.

Then they will have to let go then. Wish they knew what they were missing out on.

Losers.
so many people like that.


The world is full of them.
Ants.
I want to take my converse, my pretty pretty grey shabby converse, and crunch their little ant faces, break their spines and make them stuck on my shoe so I can step on them over and over and over.



GOODNIGHT.

/end rant




jellyfish STINGS when she's mad.
poison. you just got some.
have fun dying.
lalalalala

2 comments:

  1. Message me if you want to talk.
    (:
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better; I ate a bagel 8D

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete