7/20/2011

Froot Loops and Humidity

An odd mixture, may I say the least.

I love Froot Loops,and they go great with buttered blueberry bagels 8D
The heat outside is intense ._.
I'd be flailing with happiness over having a pool, but I can't even swim in it today :C for my own personal reasons, lol
I will probably spend all my outside time today chasing a baby who does care that being on blacktop makes a teenaged girl with horse hair very very sweaty.
He doesn't mind. At all. I've never seen a sweatier baby, but he just demands to be out there.

Anyways, yesterday I went to the dentist. it wasn't as bad as I thought, but I thought it was going to be pretty bad considering I'm scared of how painful it usually is.
I have had so much work done on my mouth in my life it's not even funny.
I can't even remember a time when I didn't have a brace or retainer in there.
I think it's the beginning of the end, having braces and such.

The thing I'm most excited about it my book.
I'm at page 189 now, soon I'll be celebrating my 200th page 8D
It's not about the length of the book, I know, but that's a great accomplishment to me.
even though I changed the page sizes and spacing and settings wildly to make it very realistically book-like.
I made things not so huge. It's like a real book.
And in case you didn't know about it (which people probably don't because I really don't like people reading it before I'm finished) it's a slightly comedic horror novel where you seethe world from the bad guy's view. It's not a really evil versus good type scenario, just vampires  versus humans. Which is pretty much evil versus good I know, but you'd have to read it to get it.
Of course I get even with everything at them end, bwahahaha. I wish that all the parts I've already thought through in my mind, dialogue and all, got recorded just as I thought it into my computer. my best ideas for the book come when I'm outside or far away from it. It's sad really.
I love how in depth all my characters are. They might be rather savage, but the're all lovable.
No one I have ever known who I've given the book to read (my safe PDF document through email of course) has ever finished it. That's mostly because it even takes me three hours to read it, and I WROTE it.
It'd probably take others at least three and a half hours to read the whole thing unless they read real fast. The pages might be smaller but that doesn't necessarily make the book any shorter ;)

But enough on that.

Because again I'm bored, and I'll probably have to watch the sweaty little child (outside of course), probably have to push him on the swings forever and stuff, but I have decided to tell people of my oddest weaknesses.
I have no idea why.
I won't eat any food that has been dropped or half-eaten by someone else
I will however, share a soda with someone else C:
I wash my hands twice after I do something.
I freak out if someone touches my face. I hate that.
If it's not well done, or if I see a bit of pink in it i will feel very weird about eating it. I like things thoroughly done.
Something about monkeys and teddibears makes me feel sick inside. I can't stand them.
I particularly loathe overrated icons, even in cartoons like Pikachu. I HATE pikachu.
I hate the word 'craft-kit'.
Something about overly-'teenaged' girls (especially if they're twelve) with the too much makeup and the severe ponytail and the lazy outfit and the cell phones and texting and stuff makes me feel ill as well.
I'm scared of trains.
I'm too self-conscious for my own good.
I'm way too shy when I meet new people, and I get scared I'll be rejected (as it has happened way too many times)
I'm scared of stomach flu or any germs close to it.
I never wear shoes when I'm at my house, making woodchips a problem.
Old, bruised or wrinkly vegetables or fruit I am very reluctant to eat.
I hate it when they mix romance and horror. Horror movies should all be like The Shining.
I hate romance in general. I don't really care about someone else's perfect love life.
I dislike weird guys who wear their pants below where their pants are supposed to be.
I hate bikinis. I think being in a one piece is revealing enough.
I am too modest with myself (not a bad thing but I complain about swimming suits xD)
I'm too scared to sing stuff D:
I truly think cicadas are really freaky.
I never liked books, though there are a few exceptions ^^
I feel sick after watching more than two movies in a row.
I hate popcorn, all nuts, coconut anything, most cherry candy, strawberry milk, coke because it tastes weird compared to Dr. pepper and pepsi,and pineapple.

I may seem pretty awesome totally humble there aren't I but as you can see, I have many, many faults myself.
I suppose this post is just a reminder that no matter who you think is better, or who you're jealous of, or even if you think that you're better than everyone else, that no one ever will be perfect (no human at least).
I'm definitely not.
Especially my weirdness over germs.
Yikes, that gets REALLY bad in flu season.


Enough with that though. I can't believe how long I can just talk to myself about stuff. Seems pointless really xD


"After twenty seconds of ear-splitting drum-beats, Gary motioned him to stop." totally stolen from my own book, goodnight!
*insert the Joker's cackle right here*
HA HA HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment