7/20/2011

Clowns

I just had to make another post.
I know.
Outrageous.

But I forgot to say everything about the most awesome sleepover activity ever.
Didn't I say before that I LOVE costumes and hats and masks and all that fun stuff?
Well, so does my friend Stacy.
she came over for a sleepover recently, and our little custom is to dress up very weirdly in huge weird costumes, and walk through my neighborhood to the Mc Donalds nearby.

I was a clown.
IT WAS AWESOME!!! (by the way if you ever come across a Korn song named Clown, please DON'T listen to it. Really.)
First, I put my hair into a ponytail and pulled the whole huge bunch of hair over an ear. I wrapped it flatly over the top of my head to my other ear, applying clips in many places to to keep it still.
It looked really stupid.
But I did manage to fit my clown wig over ALL my hair (and it was a miracle to have "short hair" for once in my life).
Then I went into the bathroom and did the makeup. I made a smiley red mouth, as clowns do, and lines it with liquid eyeliner. I put a ton of mascara on, and made blue points around my eyes like a triangle, on each, with eye shadow and outlined it again with the eyeliner. I colored a red circle on my nose and outlined that too. Then i miraculously found some white eye liner somewhere, and did the rest of my face with it. Then I lathered my lips with really sticky lipstick, and over a garbage can I doused my lips with glitter. It stuck on perfectly to my lips. The only problem was I kept swallowing it and hacking it up later.
I looked incredible.
I completed the outfit with an 80s leather jacket, with huge shoulder pads, a tight waist that stopped under my ribcage, complete with chains. The matching skinny leather skirt was tiny and also ended up under my ribcage (the style of that outfit is lovely). I put a ton of chains on my neck, an outrageous blue scarf. and a long flowing Wonder Woman cape.
My friend Stacy was even better.
Dressed in a shiny gold skirt, t-shirt that said 'LA LA LAND'on it, spidery cape, plastic crown and gold veil-type-thing, Stacy totally made herself look scary and like an undead gypsy. She had blacked out eyes, awesome eyelashes, stitches on her neck and mouth...the two of us were amazing.

And then we took a to of pictures. I have to show them to you when I get them up.
They are hilarious.
Of course after that, we went to Mc Donalds.
After being seen by the public world, we have concluded that:
Children gape because they don't believe what is happening or they're scared (kay, we were pretty scary).
Girls totally ignore us, because they are either jealous or scared >:D
And boys totally pay attention to us.
We're pitiful attention seekers with imaginations.
This always happens. This might sound corny, but I love attention from boys when I'm wearing a clown outfit.

It rocked.


As I always like to conclude my posts with a lengthy fact-type-thing, I want to tell the world how a teenaged sister and a baby brother are alike, aka the similarities between me and my little toddler brother Quinny.
We both love soda.
We both love rock music.
We both dance and rock out to metal.
We both like to wear hats.
We both have long long eyelashes.
We both love the color blue.
We both talk too much.
We both love being around people.
We both love to draw.
We both would rather be outside than inside.

I'm sure there are more. I love him so much :D
They way I love him probably makes people think I'm his mother, especially since I'm 14 years older than him.
But whatever.

RANT MODE, ACTIVATE!
Because I'm very very angry about a few personal things, and because swinging on the swing is way too difficult because it's painful in my old jean shorts when it's so sweaty, and my hair sticks to everything since I'm sweaty and my hair is uncomfortably pulled back, and because the music mix song that was going to be the best parts of all the songs I love combined that I wanted to do all summer didn't work out because iTunes won't let you have the files you bought in mp3 format without having to rip it and save it as its own album on your computer...I'm going to fuel energy into my book.

I got a few minutes in on the swings, and I am getting way too far ahead of myself in my story.
I keep having to get into new chapters because my brain thinks faster than I can write.
I sorta wanna swear at someone I hate right now.
There are very few people I hate.
but being angry is the best mood for the story.
You can feel it in your fingers and in your teeth and eyes and back and soul.

#$@&!
can't....stop.....talking...about stuff...
gwaaaapphhbbhttggsssspoppppprrrrruuuuubbbbbbrrrrgggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment