12/22/2011

Obsessed Rant on Blythe number two

I FOUND OUT MORE.

*squeals of girly happiness*
 I just spent an hour on the internet researching the little Blythes.

My initial reaction to the millions of possibilities was something like




Blythe, when I get her, will become my newest hobby.

You know why people get them?

Because they get to make them any way they choose. Showcase their skills.

Here is a normal Blythe.
A Blythe would come like that unless you bought a customized one.

Ok!
Well, I'm to going THIS far, but people like to re-do their faces their own way.

I think I'll stick to de-shinying her face.

Then people use clothes, customize, sew, all the jazz. You can buy tons of clothes online. *shakes purse* 'm going to save some of that fat paycheck for some mini outfits!!
Or I can put my excellent (that was sarcasm, I REALLY fail at sewing) skills to use to sew some up.

And, people love to play with the hair.
I sort of bought mine for her white eyes and her hair, so that won't be a problems. However, some dolls have amazing wigs that you can buy. I almost want a cheap bald Blythe to used cute short wigs on. or some with REALLY short hair.
These are both dolls in wigs. 

But my favorite thing is the changing of the eyes.


 It looks incredibly simple.
You need two glue sticks, a lighter, and some hobby glue.
You heat up the glues sticks, and stick on on each eye disk thing.
Wait a bit, and then tug it off.
Then pick off the eyes.
You can put foil behind it to make it glow the the doll has below or use new ones, and as I showed above, you can EASILY buy new ones.
Look at all those combinations.

Can you blame me for my intense excitement?!
I can get freakishly girly and obsessive over these dollies and stuff.
God, thanks for making me a girl :D I didn't like being a girl for the start of puberty *cough* (didn't think I needed to say that, but...) but now I'm freaking lovin' it. I get to shamelessly play with dollies and be weird and girly and get away with being boyish. 

So like I said before, I have a world of opportunity ahead, with so many different things to do to my own doll!

I can't wait for my birthday :D

Here's my doll again!
I get her in January, around the 6th. 



I love all the eyes, but the reddish ones could be better :/
I might change those.

She comes with her outfit, an additional dress, shoes, and a stand.

Be jealous.
Be very jealous.

*head explodes with knowledge of Blythe awesomeness*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment: