12/07/2011

I never realized how strange I am

UNTIL NOW.

Nothing told me, but after searching through my computer and stuff, I have confirmed this.

Is it a bad thing?

Are you irritated with me?

Is my morbid book, love of strange things like beheaded dolls and blood and weird owl things ok?

Why do I have naked baby doll earrings and a chicken toy that lays a squishy egg?
Why do these things fascinate me?

I don't know about myself.
Everyone else is so awesome and normal and gets along. I sit around listening to Korn under a skull-with-a-mohawk-hat.
People ignore my emails too.

I just wonder, am I really a not cool person? A weirdo? Someone people don't want to be friends with?

True, I have realllllly close awesome friends.

They are just like me as well.
I can pester them with whisks and have a great old time listening to music with them and getting in odd costumes with them.

Perhaps I'm down on being alone, relationship wise.

Someday, a person like one of my friends; who is as weird as I am and likes me for who I am, will appear.
Hopefully.

What do I do wrong?
I don't understand.
What is my biggest problem?
Care to tell me what's wrong with me?
What are my faults (gently, please, I don't need some hash-slinging-slashers)?



I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that there are almost any faults in you. You are a kind, caring, loving, fun, AWESOME person! True, we can all be lazy and such, (Especially myself. XD) but you work hard still.

    I am sure someone is out there for you, it takes patience though, you may not even meet this person for a while yet, others may even come first. (Which, you HAVE encountered.) Just be prepared. :)

    YES, you are an odd person to be brutally honest, but being normal ISN'T cool, being YOURSELF is. Don't ever try to be otherwise, that would be dishonest to others, AND yourself. Believe me, it is true.

    You have friends like me who are odd in a LOT of ways, I like almost all of the same things you do. My mother calls me weird ALL THE TIME. It DOES get annoying, yes, but I learned not to care.

    In other words, don't bother about what others may think, they are not the rulers of the world. You don't need to fit in to be an cool person, you just are. :)

    No, I wouldn't think ANYONE is annoyed with you. Really. Because, you are not annoying, you are not irritating, you like AWESOME things, you care about others, you help out all the time, and the list goes on. You are an amazing, unique person, you should be proud of it. :)

    We SHOULD dress up again, that would be AWESOME! Well, there is the up-coming bible study, they want us to dress up as festive for Christmas as possible. I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA FOR A COSTUME! :DDDD We should plan things out sometime. :)

    I hope I can see you SOON! It has been almost a WHOLE two weeks!

    Hope things are going well and such, and that you are having a GREAT holiday season. :)

    ReplyDelete